Friday, January 8, 2010

Bounce to this

Before I published this post I didn't even check whether The Mixologists: FS Green was good or not. I just know it's dope.

SoulBounce is posting up a serie of mixes that go by the name The Mixologists. The honor to kick off this year goes to one of my favourite Dutch producers/DJ's FS Green. The reason that makes it more special is that a track of my homie Henning is also on it.


Download The Mixologists: FS Green

Tracklist:
* Electric Wire Hustle - Waters
* Georgia Anne Muldrow - Run Away
* Carlitta Durand & Vaughn Garcia - Alright ft. Big Chopps
* Adriana Evans - Reality
* Freddie Joachim - Yes ft. Lauren Santiago
* Dean High - Speciaal ft. Fata
* SirOJ - Phonenumber
* Henning - Skylines
* Idris Elba - Best I Can
* Freddie Joachim - Wake Up ft. Othello
* Erik Rico - 2 High
* Shaliek Rivers - Ghetto Girl
* Vula - Rock The Boat
* Basic Vocab - Come Get With It

No comments:

Post a Comment