Monday, February 15, 2010

Got Milk?

Since I heard Joya Mooi's When I Take A Step Back I've been waiting for her album Hard Melk. And as of today the album is out. I suggest to buy the album, 'cause the design of the cover is really cool.

Did I mention Joya Mooi went to Artez, the academy of music in Arnhem? That the tracks on the album are produced by Full Crate, SirOJ, Hayzee, Big2, Dub Spensa, Presto, Wan and Orange Breakdown? That Hard Milk is also the original soundtrack of the theaterplay BH? That the tourdates can be find here? And that you can listen to the full album on 3voor12 Luisterpaal?





Tracklist:
*My Day ft. Mar
*Doctor
*Poor Boy
*Lighthouse
*Are You Lonesome
*Hard Melk Anthem
*When I Take A Step Back
*Pact With The Sun
*I Left
*Get Me ft. Jonnboi

No comments:

Post a Comment